Monday, May 4, 2009

When You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail.

Well, I have learned a few things about myself. When I plan the night before what I am going to eat the next day, things go well. When I don't, I binge. I was doing quite well Monday - Thursday of last week. I wrote down 6 mini meal ideas the night before and referred to my notebook for what I had planned on eating the next day. It went well and I felt great eating better and sticking to my goal. Friday came a long, I was exhausted from running around all week, I hadn't planned my meal the night before and I hadn't looked at my goal sheet. Result? Dis inhibition set in and I ate WAY too much junkie food. GRRRR.... I hate it when I do that. I realize I need to get more sleep as that is really affecting my weight loss goals.

I really, really like Corri's idea of eliminating sugar for the next few days. I am going to give it a go and may pop in daily just to keep myself honest and check in with myself. Apart from this flab that is piling over the top of my jeans, I really do not like the round cheeks... in my face that is.

Just some food for thought, but some other great websites that I like are:

The Daily Plate - a place that you can track your food for the day. Pretty easy to use.

Hussman fitness - everything you every wanted to know about exercise and eating well. At one point, I printed out some of the information and read it and referred to it often when I was feeling like giving up.

Perhaps our fearless leader can add them as links on the sidebar.

BTW, I have done the deck of cards workout twice and my husband did it today. It is a killer and only takes 25 minutes to do!

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

They are on the sidebar and look quite good there! Thanks for the suggestion.

Corri Havlicek said...

How's the "no sugar" going?